Saturday, April 14, 2012

31 day Marriage Challenge

Day 1 -

Today's Challenge:

Read 1 Corinthians 13 (the love chapter) and jot down some of the thoughts that come to mind such as:
  • What is God's definition of love? Pretty amazing and perfect! 
  • What are the characteristics of love? 
  • Patient, Kind, Does not envy, Does not boast, is not proud, does not delight in evil, rejoices in truth, always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres, never fails!
  • In what areas of "loving" do I stumble the most? Trusting
  • What are a few of the steps I can take toward change? Let go of my pride and trust! Be vulnerable

  • I will be patient.
  • I will be kind.
  • I will not envy.
  • I will not boast nor be prideful.
  • I will not delight in evil but will rejoice in the truth.
  • I will always protect.
  • I will always trust.
  • I will always hope.
  • I will always persevere in my marriage.
  • My love will never fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment