Saturday, October 3, 2015

NEW #Octoberscopers on Periscope!

Hi everyone!
In the past few days I have discovered this wonderful little app called...Periscope.*
It's lovely!
My friend, the Girl on the Move was posting about this thing called #Octoberscopers and since I'm a sucker for monthly activities that draw you in and encourage you to fully experience the season, I looked into it.
And so, on October 1st I did my first "scope"...a live video broadcast where I did a little introduction about myself. I was nervous and it was totally out of my comfort zone, but I did it! A few people watched and gave me some hearts (showing the love) and it was fun!
On October 2nd the theme was an activity that I love...so naturally I did a #DanceScope!!! How fun, right?!
Yes, I country line danced live for others to see.
While holding a baby.
With my 4 year old dancing next to me. Seriously she was way cuter than me! I've watched the replay a few times just to see her cuteness. ;)
Today was day 3 (as it's October 3rd obviously) and share my Fall Bucket List!
So I thought I'd post it here as a video for you to watch and enjoy!
MamaMcClain's Fall Bucket List on Periscope **
I can't wait to hear what's on your fall bucket list!
I love autumn.
I love October.
God bless you & happy weekend to you all!

*If you are on Periscope, let me know your username so I can follow you! It's fun getting to know others out there sharing how we all are just doing life, sharing ideas and giving our little something to the world!
**I've since learned that Periscope broadcasts only stay up for 24 hours! So...I'll have to figure out how to save them to YouTube <3

No comments:

Post a Comment