Monday, October 13, 2014

Pre-birthing time

Sunday afternoon/evening included some pre-birthing waves that increased in intensity....until I got into the bathtub. Then all came to a halt. At least I was able to get some good sleep last night!
Today (Monday) was a pretty easy day as well. Not much happened until around 3:30pm when I listened to my Easy First Stage track on my iPod. That started some birthing waves pretty intensely for about an hour. On and off this evening until about 8pm when they started back up. Every 10 minutes lasting about a minute. But now they are down to every 5 minutes lasting for about 2 minutes. I am sitting on my birthing ball. Not sure if they'll continue when I get up and move around though...
Just thought I'd document the happenings.
I am eager to meet my daughter and hold her in my arms....and not carry around a 10 pound ball on my front side. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment