Thursday, October 16, 2014

We have arrived...

Today we have arrived at the second of the estimated due dates!
Today is the date we've been going by according to my last menstrual period.
Yesterday was the date estimated by the first ultrasound.
Two days from now will be the final estimated date according to our most recent ultrasound in our third trimester.
So, here we are. And baby girl just wants to keep on keeping on in there!
I had my appointment with my midwife today and all looks good. She has dropped since last week, which is a good sign. Blood pressure, weight gain, heartbeat - all is good. Just waiting.
And waiting.
And waiting.
My midwife is hopeful that she'll be here before we hit 41 weeks next Thursday, so that at least narrows it down a bit.
Been feeling lots of pressure today and baby is moving around consistently.
I didn't get a nap today so will probably go and rest before hubby gets home.
It's all in God's hands and I'm continually surrendering to His will and His timing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment